Sunday 22 May 2016

Egypt Air Flight 804 & Exodus 12



Egypt Air flight 804 & Exodus 12

As the mystery of Egypt Air flight 804 stirs through the media, myself and a few others are looking into the Biblical and numerical significance of the ill-fated flight.  The number 12 features prominently in the flight 804 mystery.

The Twelves kept on coming. When the passenger list was released, we saw that there were 12 nationalities represented.

And then came the Numerology angle and the Sign of Twelve. This Spanish-speaking tweeter quickly noticed that 8+0+4 obviously equals 12. And so does 6+6; the number of human souls on the plane was 66
In addition to the 9:11-in-reverse departure time, several other oddities began popping up. One of the most bizarre was this astute observation: the crash of this flight #804 appears to have happened exactly 804 days after the crash of the ill-fated #MH370.

The aircraft disappeared at 02:30 Egypt standard time or 12:30am Greenwich / UTC.  The Aircraft was also 12.5 years old.  Aircraft type Airbus A320-232    3+2+0+2+3+2 = 12

“No further ACARS messages were received, and contact with the aircraft was lost four minutes later at 00:33 UTC”  12 -33   ???   Exodus 12:33, “33 The Egyptians urged the people to hurry and leave the country. “For otherwise,” they said, “we will all die!”

The “Twelves” are everywhere!

Egypt Air:  Exodus 12:12

12 “On that same night I will pass through Egypt and strike down every firstborn of both people and animals, and I will bring judgment on all the gods of Egypt. I am the Lord."

Exodus 12 is the LORDs command for the Jewish people held captive in Egypt to prepare the Passover meal.  It is through the LORD’s word in Exodus 12 that the Jewish people will be able to bypass the judgment the LORD is bring down upon Egypt.

Pesach Sheni is a second chance given by the LORD in Numbers 9:10-11 for all those rendered unclean by contact with a dead body to have a Passover meal 30 days from the first Passover.  Pesach Sheni in 2016 falls on 21-22 May.  A second chance for we all have blood on our hands. For all those who don’t think so, 60 million babies slaughtered through abortion, ISIS created by the leaders of the West… our leaders, who have committed these acts in OUR NAME.

For Passover the lamb is selected on the 10th day and slaughter on the 14th. May 19th (Egypt Air 804), 20th, 21st, 22nd.   http://www.hebcal.com/holidays/pesach-sheni

Egypt Air flight 804 went missing over “Phoenix Express” Naval exercise.

The Elite are trying to bring about the Phoenix, the birth of their New World Order from the ashes of the old. “Phoenix Express”?  To hasten its coming?



Judgment isn’t coming, it is here:


“A tempest is upon you, a storm of monumental proportions. Do you not see the lateness of the hour in which you are in? I ask My body, My beloved, will you not watch and pray with Me in this hour of trial which is come upon the earth? My army of angels stands ready as the hordes of hell are unleashed. They long for the sweet victory foretold from before time began.
Set the watchmen upon the towers and stand high upon the walls as the Lion of Judah is made known from the heavens. Swift and mighty will My arm sweep across the lands and thunder and lightning will proceed before Me. A great and terrible day comes as I wield My Sword of Truth, dividing and piercing the heart, tearing asunder the soul from the spirit, for no heart will remain hidden in its intentions and its motives. I will expose every evil deed and thought and I will cast down all that has exalted itself above My name. No more will your sins stay secret, and no more will I wait to bring recompense where it is due.
To My remnant, My request to you this day is pray, pray, pray for the lost and the unrighteous, and those who will be found sleeping for what I am about to do. Pray to be found worthy to escape all these things that are coming upon the earth. Pray to be found holy and blameless in My sight. Pray to be hidden under the shelter of My wings as justice is served.”
YAHUSHUA

Second Passover (our second chance to hide under the wing of the LORD) 21-22 May 2016.  This Word “The Tempest” posted the evening of 21 May.  Exodus 12:12

12 “On that same night I will pass through Egypt and strike down every firstborn of both people and animals, and I will bring judgment on all the gods of Egypt. I am the Lord.

Ladies and Gentlemen, ask Jesus to become LORD and savior of your life and to forgive your sins..  YOU ARE OUT OF TIME!

Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” John 14:6

No comments:

Post a Comment